Chocolate chip cookies are a favorite treat of a lot of people. They are very tasty! Chewy chocolate chip cookies taste even better! To satisfy your taste buds try this quick and easy recipe.
- 2 eggs.
- 2 teaspoons- pure vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon- salt
- 1 cup- brown sugar
- 1/2 cup- granulated sugar
- 2 sticks (1 cup)- unsalted butter at room temperature
- 2 1/4 cup- all purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon- baking soda
- Chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350*F.
- In a small bowl mix flour and baking soda and put it aside.
- In a mixing bowl combine the 2 different sugars and the butter, and using a mixer on medium, mix until fluffy and light.
- Reduce the speed to low and slowly add the salt, vanilla, and eggs.
- Mix until for about 1-2 min and add the flour mixture that was set aside.
- Mix until the ingredients combine and add the chocolate chips and stir.
- Using a spoon, ice-cream scooper, or your hands make balls with the dough and place them on the baking sheet about 2 inches apart (make sure you use parchment paper).
- Bake for about 8-10 min until golden on the edges but soft in the center.
- Let the cookies cool for 1-2 min and transfer to a plate, and then wait for the cookies to cool fully.